Herbed Ricotta and Parmesan Ravioli
• 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
• ¼ cup Chives, chopped
• ¼ cup Italian Parsley, chopped
• ¼ cup Basil, chopped
• ½ cup Grana Padano Cheese, grated
• ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Salt and Pepper
• Pasta Sheets
1. In a food processor, place the first 6 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste. Mix together until smooth.
2. Take pasta sheets and cut into squares about 3 inches on all sides. Scoop filling into the middle, fold to form a triangle and remove excess air. Seal on all sides.
3. n a pot of boiling, salted water, drop in 6-8 raviolis in and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove and serve with sauce of your choosing.