Chicken and Sundried Tomato Meatballs with Creamy White Wine Sauce
1 lb. ground Chicken breast
1 lb. ground Chicken thighs
1 large egg
1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
2 tsp. Dried Thyme
1 tsp. Dried Oregano
1 tsp. Dried Marjoram
3 Tbsp. Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
16 oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, blotted dry and chopped
½ cup Ricotta Cheese
3 garlic cloves, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, tt
For the Sauce:
4 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
2 Tbsp. Flour
2 Tbsp. White Balsamic
1 cup White Wine
1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 ½ cups Heavy Cream
1 cup Chicken Broth, light in color
2 Tbsp. Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. For the sauce, take first 3 ingredients in a pot and combine together over Medium high heat. Let cook for 2 minutes until it turns blonde. Add next 4 ingredients, season to taste, and let reduce until thickened; about 5-7 minutes. Add in remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Adjust seasoning.
1. Preheat the oven to 350* F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients until uniform in appearance. Test a small portion to check for seasoning before forming. Use a smaller size ice scoop for even cooking.
3. Place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Be sure not to overcook them.
4. Place on a plate and scoop sauce on top. Garnish with remaining parsley.