Fried Egg Sausage and Cheese Panini
2 Italian sausage link casing removed
2 Large Eggland’s Best eggs
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
2 Tsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
2 Slices American cheese
2 Medium Ciabatta rolls
- In a small non stick skillet, brown the sausage on both sides,and flatten them as you’re cooking them by pressing them with a spatula while they are still raw, until brown and crispy, then set aside.
- Using the sausage fat fry 2 Eggland’s Best eggs but leave the yolk runny and season them with salt, pepper
- Slice the Ciabatta rolls in half horizontally. Drizzle it with oil and either grill it on a Panini grill or toast it in the oven for about 5 minutes at 375
- Complete each Panini by placing the ingredient in this order: Sausage, the fried egg on top then the chees on top of that, place again 5 minute longer in the oven till cheese melt.
- Top with the other slice of bread