Garganelli with Duck, Leeks, Asparagus & Veal Demi Glace
• 1 lb. Garganelli Pasta
• 1 lb. Duck Confit
• 1 cup Leeks, diced and cleaned
• 6 spears Asparagus, Jumbo, blanched and sliced
• 1 ½ cups Veal Demi Glace
• 4 Tbsp Butter, unsalted
• Salt and Pepper
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and dump in the pasta. Cook for 5-6 minutes until al dente.
2. While the pasta cooks, in a hot sauté pan, add the butter, leeks and asparagus. Cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. Add demi and duck and let simmer.
3. When the pasta is ready, toss into the sauce to coat completely. You are looking for a creamy sauce when completed. Serve hot with optional parmesan cheese.