Fresh Pesto Sauce
• 4 Cups Basil leaves, packed
• 3 cloves garlic
• 3/4 cup Toasted Pine nuts
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 1 Cup Grana Padano cheese, grated
• 1 Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
1. In food processor combine all the ingredients and mix. If you want it chunky, mix less. If you want it thinner, add some more olive oil until it breaks down more. Adjust the seasoning as you see fit.
Tip – If you want to speed up the process, toast 1 cup of pine nuts at a time. That way you have toasted pine nuts when every you want.