Roasted Potatoes in Parchment Paper
• 5 Ea. Russet Potato (peeled & cut into 1 inch chunks)
• 10 Ea. Garlic Cloves, whole
• 2 Tbsp. Each Rosemary and Sage, chopped
• 2 Tbsp. Smoked Paprika
• Salt and Pepper
• Olive Oil
1. In a large pot add potato, garlic, and salted cold water. Boil Potatoes until just fork tender. Strain potatoes and garlic, place in a bowl and toss with herbs, Olive oil, and paprika. Place in parchment paper, then place on sheet tray.
2. In an oven heated to 400* F, cook for another 10 minutes. Cook more or less to desired doneness. Serve in parchment paper for rustic touch.