1. I co-host a show on ABC 7 in Chicago called Windy City LIVE, and make it my mission to put a smile on your face and make you laugh every morning! We have a great time with Celebs, Chicagoans, and everyday people highlighting all of the great things in our city!
2. Pizza! Thin and crispy, Chicago deep dish, NYC Style..I like it all!! Pepperoni and black olive, well done and I’m a happy pisan! Least favorite is Seafood! I know, I know I have problems! I don’t eat anything out of the sea…so shoot me.
3. Learn to Speak Italian!! My father makes his living as a musician and sings in Italian!
4. Weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is probably Octopus. I had to eat it on live t.v. and had to act like it wasn’t that bad (it was horrible, I can still taste it).
5. Pasta Fagoli! This is a white bean soup with a tomato broth. Every italian knows what I’m talking about! I grew up on this dish and now make it for my entire family!
6. My Last meal would be a big, juicy steak! A tender filet is the best! Cooked Medium with Mashed Potatoes! Glass of Wine, or 5…Then I can go out with a smile.
7. Every dish is hard for me to make! I’m excellent with the microwave. I need Fabio’s help!
8. Breakfast- Eggs over medium, bacon well done, wheat toast or maybe some french toast
Lunch- I love a great genoa salami sandwich on an Italian roll with provolone, lettuce, tomato, peppercini, and of course oil and vinegar
Dinner- Angel hair pasta pomodoro! Great pasta that’s not too heavy! But you have to have some garlic bread! (I’ll be hitting the cardio extra hard after these 3 meals!)
9. Good Health! It’s something we all take for granted until it’s gone!
10. Most prized possession is an Emmy for for hosting Windy City LIVE! It’s not about the trophy, but what it stands for. I’m thankful to all of the people who have played a significant role in my life to help me get to where I am.