• 4 ea. Green tomatoes, cut in half and middle slightly scooped out
• 1 cup ricotta Cheese
• 1 cup Grana Padana Cheese
• ¼ lb. Mortadella, chopped
• ¼ lb. Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
• ½ cup Black Olives
• 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
• Salt and Pepper
1. Heat broiler to high setting. Combine remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Portion each tomato with an even amount of filling.
2. Place in the oven on a sheet tray and cook until browned on top and tomato is slightly broken down.