• 4 each Zucchini, cut in half and middle slightly scooped out
• 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
• 1/4 lb. mortadella, chopped
• 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
• 1/2 cup Grana Padano cheese
• 1 cup ricotta cheese
• 1/4 cup Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
• 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
• Parsley, chopped
1. Heat broiler to high setting. Combine next 5 ingredients, mix evenly, and portion each zucchini with an even amount of filling. Top each zucchini with an even amount of sundered tomatoes. Drizzle oil on top of cheese mixture.
2. Place in the oven on a sheet tray and cook until browned on top and zucchini is slightly broken down, about 5 minutes. Finish the dish with chopped parsley, extra cheese, and extra oil if you would like.