• 6 tbsp. Olive Oil
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 cup Black Olives, cut in half
• 5 cloves garlic, smashed
• 2 cups tomato puree
• 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• 4 Swordfish steaks, 4-5 oz. each
• 2 tsp. Oregano, fresh and chopped
• 1 Tbsp. Basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. In a saute pan on meidum high heat, place oil and onion in and cook for 5-6 minutes. Next, add olives and garlic and cook for another 3 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and Pepper.
2. Add tomato puree and tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off he heat.
3. In another pan, drizzle in a touch of oil and sear steaks on each side for 1 minute. Place sauce in pan with swordfish and place in oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes until fish is cooked.