Which Takeaway and Restaurant Dishes Are Gluten-Free and Delicious?
Gluten-free diets and dishes have exploded in popularity in the 2010s. Naturally, chefs have taken up the challenge to come up with recipes that are not only gluten-free but also delicious when push comes to shove. Just a decade ago, gluten-free recipes that are amazing are few and far between. This has changed at present with cookbooks galore featuring gluten-free deliciousness. Here are just some of our favorites.
There Exists Gluten-Free Deliciousness Out There
- Green Pea Buckwheat Risotto: If you want some vibrant-green risotto goodness without putting gluten in your diet then you should go for this all-green delight. Who knew green pea and buckwheat was all it took to get a dinner recipe that’s tantalizing to the taste buds? We were certainly pleasantly surprised. To be more specific, the recipe swaps arborio rice for scrumptious buckwheat and a zingy pea sauce for cheese.
- Baked Salmon with Lentils and Lemon Herb Sauce: If you’re not necessarily vegan but more vegetarian in your approach towards gluten-free excellence then this frees you up to try out salmon like you’ve never tasted it before. All you need to do is put lemon herb sauce, vegetables, quinoa, lentils, and salmon in one pan and cook them all together. This saves you time and effort since they can be baked in an oven with the ease of a microwavable TV dinner.
- Gluten-Free Vegetable Spaghetti Bowl: A veggie pasta bowl is one of the foremost vegan and vegetarian dishes out there in terms of gastronomical excellence since a regular bowl of spaghetti is already halfway there with the amount of vegetables it has. Sure, there’s no spicy meatball, but in its gluten-free, vegan place is herbs, vegetables, tomato sauce, and gluten-free noodles that will fill you up in a guilt-free and healthy manner. Your heart will thank you for this meal.
- Cleaned Up Creamy Butter Chicken with Cauliflower Rice: Here’s another gluten-free recipe for all the non-vegans or non-vegetarians out there that at the very least features white meat. You can eat butter chicken without the dairy butter and cream. This is a half-hour gluten-free recipe using vegan butter alternatives. You can also have a vegan version of it using tofu or some other meat alternative to substitute the chicken if you don’t like eating chicken as well.
- Rustic Ratatouille: Yes, ratatouille is as delicious as it looks on your plate on onscreen featuring that famous Pixar and Disney movie about a CGI rat chef. Ratatouille in and of itself is a dish that should be gluten-free, but there are multiple ways to go about making this dish to maximize your vegan or vegetarian health benefits while remaining protected from gluten issues. Alternatively, for the non-vegans out there you can serve it along animal protein or throw in beans for that protein boost.
- Socca Pizza with Hemp and Pumpkin Seed Kale Pesto: Instead of ordering from Pizza Hut, Domino’s, or Papa John’s then suffering from heart burn or, worse, a higher risk for heart disease, try these gluten-free dishes out instead. Order a socca pizza and its delectable dose of greens from your nearest vegan diner or make one yourself. It’s one of the top gluten-free favorites among those who follow the gluten-free diet—especially when it’s topped with veggies and kale pesto! Yum!
Don’t Knock It Till You Try It
Just because you’re following a healthy, gluten-free diet doesn’t mean that you should eat bland meals that are no better than oatmeal. It doesn’t work that way. You can enjoy gluten-free dishes without sacrificing deliciousness, healthiness, or taste. You don’t have to resort to eating junk food that just happens to not have gluten either! You’ll be surprised at the levels of culinary depth and excellence you can achieve by eating healthier.
Find out more regarding takeaway food gluten free here. Just click the link and end up in a world of allergy-free freshness.