Teriyaki Barbecue Pork Nachos
1 ½ cups barbecue sauce
¾ cup Teriyaki Sauce
½ cup water
4 cups pork, shredded
Provalone, pork sliced
How to make Nachos:
1. Spread 8 cups chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow baking dish. Add Toppings.
2. Bake at 475° in the upper third of the over until cheese melts, about 7 minutes.
- Bring 1 ½ cups barbecue sauce, ¾ cup Teriyaki Sauce, and ½ cup water to a simmer.
- Add 4 cups shredded cooked Pork; heat through. Top tortilla chips with the pork slices of Provalone.
- Bake, then top with shaved Napa Cabbage and red onions.